U.S. IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
Improving Your Life Through Immigration Since 1974
I have helped more than 10,000 clients with problems over the last 40 years
Is this you?
My future spouse is from abroad and I believe I may need to file a marriage-based immigration application.
Do any of these apply to you?
- There is a significant age difference between me and
- We had a brief courtship and were engaged or married
on our first in-person meeting.
- My foreign spouse does not speak English well.
- We have spent very little time together in person so
- My future spouse was denied a visitor or other visa
- We may have made some false statements or used
fraudulent documents previously in applying for
- My future spouse was here before and overstayed the
term of his or her visa.
- My future spouse did not enter the country legally.
- My future spouse was deported or removed from this
- My future spouse has a criminal record, or I have
- My future spouse has an illness.
- We don’t have a lot of documents proving the extent
of our relationship.
- I have an unstable financial situation as the
- I am confused about what to do.
- I am overwhelmed by all the immigration paperwork.
- I can’t get a straight answer from immigration
officials or advisors.
If your answer is yes to any one of these, then we need to talk. Contact me now.
Andy J. Semotiuk is a legal advisor to the wedding industry and to cross border couples on immigration matters. He is a member of the U.S. and Canadian bars and practices with Pace Law Firm in Toronto as well as Manning & Kass in Los Angeles. He can be reached at Andy@myworkvisa.com
or by calling (416) 236-3060 Extension 459.
To speak to Andy now click here.
Documents on the topic of cross border wedding or marriage problems: