Improving Your Life Through Immigration Since 1974
I have helped more than 10,000 clients with problems over the last 40 years
Arrange a free Consultation
Home> Services Offerings > Professional & Executive > Immigrant Visas > Arrange a Consultation
In reviewing this web site, you will notice that a number of ways are identified that can lead to your success in immigrating to North America. In essence, you know what's on the menu, but then you will have to choose between them. If you like, I can also help you to choose which one is best for you.
I'm happy to help design a customized immigration plan, taking into consideration your specific needs, including the cost, hassles and your timing. We can make the process as easy as possible, without wasting your time and money, yet maximizing your chances of success.
I am offering this to you because basically it's an investment on my part. You see, I am an immigration lawyer and after 40 years of working in this field, I have come to the realization that it is impossible to predict exactly who will be my next client. However, without a doubt, I can tell you that the more people I help like you, the more likely you, or someone like you, will find value in my work and decide to retain my services. It's a numbers game. In addition, I know that it is far easier and faster for me to sharpen your awareness of the opportunities for immigrating to North America than it is for you to research them for yourself. It's no big deal for me to devote a little time to your case, but it can mean a lot for you. So it makes sense for us to work together. What is more, if you do not retain me, chances are that down the road, when you need immigration help again, perhaps for getting permanent residence or citizenship, you are more likely to think of me to help.
Even if you don't, I'm willing to chance that at least you might refer other immigration clients to me. That's why it's worth it for me. So it's a win, win for both of us.
With that said, please understand that I'm not trying to push you into something you don't want. I promise not to pester or pressure you in any way.
However, before you go any further, although I want to help you, obviously I can't help everyone. I can only help you if you have no criminal record, have no serious medical problems (such as a contagious disease, kidney failure or active cancer), no previous immigration problems, and at least one of the following:
1. You have a spouse who is ready to sponsor your immigration application to enable you to join that spouse in the U.S. or Canada.
2. You are a citizen of either the U.S., Canada or Mexico and you are professional, such as an engineer, hotel manager, management consultant, accountant, lawyer, architect, interior designer, therapist (or other professional I determine that qualifies after speaking to you) that is recognized by the NAFTA free trade agreement for immigration purposes.
3. You are an investor or an executive, manager, or business person with at least $ 100,000 U.S. to invest in a new business you want to start or buy, such as someone who wants to start a restaurant, buy a hotel, or lease a gas station, for example. Or in the case of Canada, you want to work in an area that will make a significant social, cultural or economic contribution to Canada, such as for example, opening a specialized musical instrument store, perhaps a Mexican restaurant or buying a McDonald's franchise to employ Canadians.
4. You are at the very top of your profession or calling and recognized by others as such, including, for example, celebrities, top athletes, musicians, actors, businesspersons, doctors or bakers.
5. You are a manager or executive in a foreign international corporation with an office in North America and want to be transferred to either the U.S. or Canada. (In limited circumstances, you are a citizen of Australia, Chile or Singapore and seek entry to North America - here you have to speak to me before we proceed further)
If you fall into any of the above categories, we need to talk. Here's what you should do next. Fill in the form below, then send a copy of your resume along with your credit card information (number, expiry date, CVC code, and type) by email to Andy@myworkvisa.com to schedule an immigration planning session with me. Once I receive that information I will do some preparatory work and then set up a time to go over everything with you together, either in person, by Skype or by telephone. I look forward to it.
U.S. and Canadian Immigration Lawyer
P.S. If you feel you might qualify in one of the above categories, but don't quite fit due to some
shortcoming in your background, you can schedule a normal paid consultation by emailing me at
Andy@myworkvisa.com saying you would like to schedule such a paid consultation. We can then look into