U.S. and Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Helping business clients and investors with immigration issues

Non Immigrant Visas

 Home > Services Offerings > Professional & Executive > Non Immigrant Visas


USMCA (formerly NAFTA) Three Year Work Visa - Second Quickest, Easiest and Cheapest Visas

If you are a professional or an executive and your profession is listed in the USMCA free trade agreement, so long as you have the credentials required by the agreement for the profession involved, you can get an immediate three year (renewable indefinitely in one year increments) work visa.

The key to such visas are a job offer from an employer seeking to hire you in the relevant occupation as is evidenced by an originally signed letter to that effect, a copy of your degree or other credentials satisfying the USMCA requirements, a passport proving citizenship in a USMCA country and a payment of the relevant fee.

For more details on these visas read our article on Canadian and Mexican USMCA TN Professional Workers and our checklist for TN visa application at US port of entry . Keep in mind that the requirements for these visas are pretty much the same whether you are headed to the United States or Canada so what is written about American TN visas basically applies for Canada and even for Mexico for that matter.If you email us, we will send you more details about these visas.
About Consultation