U.S. and Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Helping business clients and investors with immigration issues

Non Immigrant Visas

 Home > Services Offerings > Professional & Executive > Non Immigrant Visas


Inter-Corporate Multinational Transferees - Second Best Immigrant Visas

For the United States, as mentioned previously, the next best immigrant visas are the inter-corporate multinational transferees. Within about one year such an executive can get a greencard. If however, there is a start-up involved, then one year must expire before the executive can make the greencard application. Contact us for details.

For Canada the second best immigrant visa is usually the Skilled Worker Program.To qualify the applicant usually needs to speak English or French, have a bachelor’s degree or trade diplomas, have worked for more than four years, be under 50 years old and be married to a spouse with a degree or trade diploma. Sponsorship by an employer in such cases may not be required.However, applicants can qualify by way of a job offer under a Provincial Nominee Program. Contact us for details.
About Consultation